More than 95% Unhappy with Mozilla
More than 95% Unhappy with Mozilla
Faith Driven Consumer #OpenZilla Campaign Goes Viral – Record-Breaking Percentage of Users on Mozilla Firefox Feedback Page Indicate Company Makes Them “Sad” as Supporters of Tolerance Make Their Voices Heard
(Raleigh, NC, April 9, 2014) — Faith Driven Consumer™ — the group behind both the IStandWithPhil.com movement which played a leading role in Phil Robertson’s return to Duck Dynasty and the ongoing Year of The Bible Movie campaign, which is tracking the commercial viability of major Hollywood films courting faith audiences this year, continues to advocate for 46 million Faith Driven Consumers who spend $1.75 trillion annually. Following the firestorm at Mozilla over its recently dismissed CEO Brendan Eich, Faith Driven Consumer launched the #OpenZilla campaign in an effort to encourage a company famous for open source solutions and inclusiveness to extend openness, tolerance, and respect to employees and job applicants who hold a biblically-based view of marriage.
“The #OpenZilla campaign is garnering strong support from Faith Driven Consumers and everyday Americans alike, people who stand for tolerance and diversity in the workplace. Tens of thousands of people have shown strong interest, and thousands have taken action by Tweeting at Mozilla and posting comments on the Mozilla feedback page. As a result, Mozilla’s feedback page has broken an all-time company record in the last 48 hours, with more than 95% indicating they are unhappy with Mozilla,” said Chris Stone, a Certified Brand Strategist and Founder of Faith Driven Consumer. “Through #OpenZilla, consumers are making their voices heard in the marketplace."
Over the past 48 hours, Mozilla’s feedback page has registered an all-time company record for percentage of visitors indicating they are ‘sad’ when given the option of choosing whether they are ‘sad’ or ‘happy’ with Mozilla, indicating overwhelming support for tolerance, including those who personally support natural marriage.
- Over two days, 95% or more of customer feedback has been unhappy.
- Over two days, Mozilla saw the highest unhappy feedback (in English) in a 48-hour period with almost 22,000 votes, at over 95% unhappy and less than 5% happy.
- Several thousand Tweets were sent yesterday using #OpenZilla or directly @Mozilla and @Firefox. These Tweets were overwhelmingly unhappy with Mozilla.
SOURCE: Mozilla's Feedback Page https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/
Faith Driven Consumer's #OpenZilla campaign asks three specific questions of the company, which have received no response:
- Will faith-driven employees be discriminated against and forced into the closet for their personal views on marriage?
- Is there a “pro-gay marriage” litmus test for working at Mozilla?
- Will the next CEO be required to openly express support for gay marriage as a condition for being hired?
Links to #OpenZilla can be found here:
- View the #OpenZilla campaign by clicking here: http://www.faithdrivenconsumer.com/openzilla
- Visitors using Mozilla’s Firefox browser will be automatically forwarded to the http://faithdrivenconsumer.com/openzilla page, as well as receive a special note at the bottom of the page addressing them.
- Follow the latest action on Twitter @faithconsumer
About Faith Driven Consumer
Faith Driven Consumer is a movement representing 46 million consumers — 15% of the U.S. Population — who spend $1.75 trillion annually. By connecting these consumers with companies that are relatively more compatible with a biblical worldview, Faith Driven Consumer provides a community forum offering resources for making more faith-conscious decisions, encourages companies to meet the unique needs of Faith Driven Consumers, and offers a national voice for this rapidly emerging, economically powerful and Christ-centered consumer market segment. Visit http://www.faithdrivenconsumer.com for more information.